Thursday, March 31, 2016

MLH Spring Newsletter COMING SOON - 2016

 
First Painting for 2016 - by M.L.Holton - Contact Artist for Size & Price.
Hi Everyone - Just getting ready to send out my Spring Newsletter for 2016 ... If any of you do receive in 'duplicate' or 'in error', my sincere apologies. (It is getting very difficult to single-handedly manage a 5000+ personal 'contact list' without losing vital touch along the way. There WILL be goof-ups, errors & omissions. Please FORGIVE, and just let me know in the comment section below, I will fix it.)  - Otherwise, have a super spring & summer. I will continue to post 'what's happening' on route, and I do hope to catch up with a bunch of you in the fall - perhaps at the local launch of my short film at the Art Gallery of Burlington ...  The Frozen Goose is an an all-round Canadian family classic, starring a brilliant cast of six, set just after World War One ... Additional details on the launch will be coming in Early September ...  'Stay Tuned'. :) Oh, and if you're interested in the painting above, contact me directly. This work is now framed, in a contemporary silver wood frame, and is hanging in my kitchen .... ready for a NEW home.

No comments: