Monday, March 11, 2013

Recent Acrylic Paintings ...

First off, I must make clear that 'acrylics' are not really my thing, but current circumstances have necessitated that I use them if I want to continue painting in the short term. Oils will always remain my preferred medium, but until I can get back to them the way I want, I'll just have to mess with acrylics. Consider the images that follow as explorations of an assortment of 'ideas', some borrowed, but most my own. I WILL warm to the medium, but right now, it's a bit of a 'love-hate' - 'push / pull' relationship ...

'Cedar Hedge Passageway' - acrylic on primed board

'Back fields'- acrylic on stretched canvas

'To the beach ...' acrylic on primed mdf
'Flock of Seagulls' - acrylic on mdf

For more information (size, price), please contact the artist.




No comments: